Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 147 - Fry Day Edition!

Dumbass Breeders, Marriage License, Beverly Hills, "Congratulations", "Ask Auntie Vera", Scary Booklet and "Somewhere In Time".

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Link this: Vera Speaks on Mevio

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Auntie Vera! I am a new fan of your podcast and just wanted to come by here and let you know how much I'm enjoying your shows! I was walking through the grocery store today listening to this episode, and when you got to the part where you said the lady congratulated you guys it literally made me tear up a bit. It was quite touching to hear you talk about it, and It gives the rest of us hope that I might be able to do the same some day with my partner as well. Anyways, I'm turning into a big fan and you've got a new listener in me!

Monday, July 28, 2008 5:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home