Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 151 - MO BETTA MONDAY Edition

Ass Tattoos, Claudia's Birthday, Mac And Cheese, "Ask Auntie Vera", Martha Raye and Michael's Ball.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Loink: Vera Speaks on Mevio

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

1 Comments:

Blogger sageweb said...

I just wanted you to know there are lesbians that are not manly...you are so stereotyping...member when you said you would like to see the normal people on the news during pride??...well....what the hell. Double standards. There are lesbians....a lot of them that wear make-up, high heels, have kids, dont know anything about tools.
Some dykes scare me a little...some faggy boys creep me out a little...but I dont generlize...I know there are all different types...

and while I am bitchin at you...you have no clue how to make a good mac and cheese...you need to bake it for 30 min. after you make it on the stove...it needs a nice crust on it...dammit

Oh I am just joking by the way..I know how you hate negative comments...

Us lesbians are not too scary...some of the times. but dont turn your back on us.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 6:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home