Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 168 - Monday

A sad but very important message and a show I recorded last Thursday.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having had to put my kitty to sleep late last month, I can really sympathize with how you feel. It hurts... I know.

My thoughts are with you.

Love,

Felix ^ ^

Sunday, September 14, 2008 3:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home