Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 161 - Friday Farts Edition

Closet Lights, Litigious Conscience, Podcast Listening, Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are, Special Message To A Podcasting Lovie and I Can’t Keep It In.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Linka: Vera Speaks on Mevio

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

1 Comments:

Blogger RambleRedhead said...

Truly brilliant show today and for the record I am all caught up on your show!

Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home