Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Vera Speaks - Show 159 - MONDAY LATE MONDAY Edition

Those Who Are Annoyed Are Probably Annoying, My Name, Snotty Library, Star Trek Encyclopedia, Racist Jokes and Not Her Or Him But Hem.

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

LaLaLinka: Vera Speaks on Mevio

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael in Stuttgart said...

oh Lord :) - you met Big Fatty in the library? Thank goodness he did not fart this time - I keep telling him, never to do it outside the house!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 2:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home