Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

ADRIFT WITHOUT A NET

Lovies. No WIFI on the ship (it is broken....uh huh). Hopefully fixed by tomorrow. If so I can post a Cruise Ship Minute. If not, all I have are their terminals to work with and I can only post text.

Cruise has been a roller coaster in all ways so far. Can't wait to tell you all about it.

Soggy Salty kisses,
Vera

PS - Seamen kisses from Gooch......
PPS - EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (from Conscience).

2 Comments:

Blogger Armchair Actorvist said...

who's Annette?

Sunday, November 30, 2008 4:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess steerage has its benefits. The copper cable they let us use down here has allowed me to put out a few episodes. See you soon!

Monday, December 01, 2008 9:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home