Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 219 - Whistful Wednesday Edition

Face Farts, Cabbie, Mistress, Sheik, Voicemail, Personification, Cinematic Dump and A Ball Song.

Link: Vera Speaks on iTunes

or

Vera Speaks on iTunes

Auntieveracharles@gmail.com

Listener Line: (206)339-3468

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the intro, just brilliant.

As for the rest, ... you have conversations with imaginary voices in your head and give personalities to inanimate objects.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm schizophrenic
and so am.............I?

Yeah, I know, glass houses.

Affectionately,

Tim in Tampa

Thursday, February 05, 2009 4:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home