Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 329 - Modified Monday Edition


It's the first HAUNTED GOOCH-A-PALOOZA!

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Blogger ~ brandywinevalentine ~ said...

You two could have been killed! I'm glad everything is okay!! And that you're in a Hilton!!! On the 5th or 2nd floor!!!! It's a slope!!!!!

Monday, October 26, 2009 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger kim beaver said...

Thank goodness you three were not harmed.
I can imagine how stressful everything must have been, but it was nice podcasting material.
What is a "slope"?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 2:46:00 PM  
Blogger kim beaver said...

Ahhh, Conscience sent me a picture - now I understand...

Eeww indeed, Conscience, I agree :/

(That's what you get for leaving him alone in the RV)


http://kimbeaver.blogspot.com/2009/10/veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.html


xo kb :)

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger dangergirl said...

Clunk, clunk! This was hilarious!!

Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home