Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 337 - Freckled Fanny Friday Edition


Wednesday Night, Quiche and Cowpies, Conscience's Gift Bag, Voicemails, "Randomonium", Naked Gay Guys and "A Little Priest".

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Blogger jnuts said...

conscience: give me a call. i know gloria allred. soon, you will be able to buy all the gifts you want...on your own, without having to wait for the small orts vera throws your way.

let's kick this pig. now. before christmas.

Friday, November 13, 2009 10:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Thomas in the Chicargos said...

Thanks for the big laugh! The "You've got to be shitting me" line brought me to tears!!

As always, I'm looking forward to your next podcast.

Hugs

Saturday, November 14, 2009 7:57:00 AM  
Anonymous nought said...

Poor Conscience.
Sometimes, I am SHOCKED at the levels of wanton cruelty inflicted on that poor little mite.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 8:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home