Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Vera Speaks - Show 349 - No Malady Monday Edition


Monday's Late Show, Christmas Plans, Gooch's B'day Thank You's, Voicemail, Norelco Santa, "Movie Recommendation Time" and The Holly And The Ivy.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

7 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I desperately want to live here.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Veritable Virgo said...

Oooooh. Very festive, Auntie Vera. It is a shame that no one has commented yet. Of course, I hopped right to it when I saw your tweet.

Truly beautiful. Just like you!

Happy Holidays to you and Gooch.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:13:00 PM  
Blogger Arthur Schenck said...

My favourite part is the Christmas Mr. Potato Head checking out Rudolph's willy. Nothing says "Christmas" quite like a anthropomorphic tuber being fresh with a Rangifer with a glowing nose. I gotta go pour another one now…

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger sageweb said...

gay

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:36:00 PM  
Blogger epilonious said...

The lighted garlands around the window are a particularly thoughtful touch.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:46:00 PM  
Blogger kim beaver said...

lol - I'd love to see your den, Sageweb :)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Kathy said...

I have never seen so much decor except in a floral shop or specialty shop quite honestly - I have to say I am green with envy!! Love it!! The Goochster is quite the Decorator!!!

Thursday, December 24, 2009 1:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home