Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, May 07, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 408 - Friday Fun Filled Birthday Edition


It's A Birthday Show, Voicemails, Revealing My Booty, "Do I HAVE To See This While I'm Eating Breakfast?", 1956, Julie Luis Dreyfuss, "Ask Auntie Vera", Sugar Overdose and Total Eclipse.

LINK: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Anonymous Toppie Smellie said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, May 07, 2010 2:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Scott said...

So fun to hear all the important things which happened in 1956!

But didn't you leave something out (ahem)?

Friday, May 07, 2010 6:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vera, just a quick note.

I sent in a comment a few hours ago and I probably should have signed it.

Anyway, this is from Andrew, the guy who sent you the 2 postcards & squashed penny from Hawaii about a week ago. : )

Listening to the final lines of "Bright Eyes" as I type this out.

Happy Birthday.

Love you. : )

Saturday, May 08, 2010 7:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Tom in Chicago said...

And you do remember that the Fat Bacon Greese Smelling Thing was born in that year as well?

Yes, it was a very productive year!

XXOO

Saturday, May 08, 2010 6:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home