Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 423 - Fumunda Friday Edition


Poo Sniffing, "Randomonium", "Eunice Report", "Lovieland Birthday", "That's What You Think Vera", "It's In The News" and "Chicago"

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAhhhhhh I can't download it...

Sunday, June 13, 2010 4:52:00 AM  
Blogger Vera Charles said...

Bosboy101 and some of my other lovies:

I don't know what is wrong with this episode. Some can download it and some can't. I am not smart enough about computers to know what is wrong or how to fix it. I'm sorry.

Thanks for trying to listen kisses,
Vera

Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home