Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 415 - Meer Cat Monday Edition

PARTY TIME!, Call From Detective Greg Brent, "Weekend Recap", Disturbing Dog Toy and "Friends".

LINK: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Anonymous Scott said...

I am lucky to have such a dear, sweet, true friend. Thank you for your kind words. Please send up Housekeeping, I need fresh towels.

Monday, May 24, 2010 4:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Tom in Chicago said...

You both make me smile.

Thanks for being a wonderful example of friends.

XO

Monday, May 24, 2010 5:50:00 PM  
Blogger jnuts said...

thank you SO much for taking the time to fill me in on gay history (and all things gay in gaydom). without your lessons, how would I know?

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 9:43:00 AM  
Blogger jnuts said...

and I love your patrick warburton impression.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 9:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home