Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 468 - Finger It Friday Edition


Voicemail, "Can We Talk?", "Ask Auntie Vera", "I Read An Interesting Tweet" and I Want More!

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

1 Comments:

Anonymous Toppie Smellie said...

You were killin' me with the "boings..."

Vera, you may as well have been speaking to me in the first half of the "Ask Auntie Vera" segment. Ummm... Yipes!

Friday, September 24, 2010 9:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home