Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 491 - Menstral Monday Edition


Clue Call, Call From Inside My Body!, "Weekend Recap", "Mark's Funny Postcards", "Can We Talk" and Here's Martha Raye!

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Blogger randycramerart said...

Good lord... that is the Christmasiest picture I have ever seen.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 4:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the decoration looks quite festive :-)

Sunday, November 28, 2010 12:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, I have to say, I do love the family time over the holidays. I'm particularly looking forward to playing with and reading to my angel baby niece which will be my most treasured time this holiday season. But maybe that's part of the reason why I'm so keen on spending a family christmas.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 2:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home