Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 508 - For Auld Lang Friday Edition


Call From Conscience, Last Show Of 2010 And The Decade, Voicemails, P.O. Box Thank Yous, How Howard Is, Appreciation and Just Another New Year's Eve.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vera, "that voice" (BF) is humorous actually but what pushes it over the top into hilarity is your reaction. Thanks for the laughs and yet another excellent 'little show' :)

Friday, December 31, 2010 7:02:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know what you mean about having a puppy that has health problems. I adopted a husky puppy from the humane society and what was a healthy puppy at first turned into a puppy with no immune system, lost all of his fur and developed allergies to everything. But after a year of intense medical treatment, lots of money, a vet that offered lots of discounts, we now have a wonderful siberian husky of 4 years that is healthy and furry with no medical problems at all. Your baby will get better, just give him lots of love and treats ;)

Friday, December 31, 2010 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Vera Charles said...

Thank you lovie. That's what we are hoping and waiting for.

Friday, December 31, 2010 2:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Michael Fein said...

I am a big fan of Barry Manilow! I love his music! Just Another New Year's Eve was the perfect choice selection to play for New Year's!I also love Weekend In New England also sung by Barry Manilow! I am glad that you had received the Greetings Of The Seasons Card and the photo of The Good Humor Penquin!It is a little token of my appreciation of being my lovie friend in Lovieland!I adore and truly love your little podcast comedy show! Happy 2011 New Year's To My Auntie Vera Charles and Gooch, Conscience, Eunice, and Howard! From The Good Humor Penquin.

Saturday, January 01, 2011 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home