Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 503 - Mucky Monday Edition


HOWARD CHARLES

It's A Christmas Gooch-A-Palooza!!!!

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

5 Comments:

Blogger Vera Charles said...

That little feature is going to take some getting used to as we've only had girls up till now!

Monday, December 20, 2010 1:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!!! I wish you a very long and HAPPY life Howard Charles. Signed Dennis

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 5:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Christmas came early to Lovieland this year, with a whole string of Gooch-A-Paloozas :-)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 4:56:00 AM  
Anonymous GroomerZig said...

I am sooo happy for you and Gooch! Those two babies are going to give you guys so much joy and happiness (amongst the messes they make too- I'm sure. LOL) Hopefully Howard won't chew a hole in the carpet like my boy- Walter.

I LOVE the names!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 8:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy for you - ummm, does Howard have blue eyes, like you know, whats his name, Big Fatty?

Have a Great celebration - I hope 2011 brings you a gig that may or may not include a wig. My feeble attempt at humor - all of it.

I can't wait to hear where Conscience has been - good time to lose your conscience with all the goodies around at Christmas and New Years!

Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home