Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 495 - Wickless Wednesday Edition


"Can We Talk?", Voicemail, "Movie Recommendation Time", "P.O. Box Thank You's", "Some Very Sad News" and James Galway.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Anonymous Scott said...

You make me laugh, even when you disparage me. That says more about me than it does about you.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 5:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

beautiful *beautiful* version of Greensleeves

Friday, December 03, 2010 7:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Michael Fein said...

Hi Vera:


Love Actually was my father's and the Good Humor Penquin's favorite romance comedy movies to watch together. Everytime that Love Actually was on tv, My father would be watching the movie again and again.He was never tired of watching Love Actually. Those were the good times together.This movie brought back some good hearted memories when this movie truly states what Love Actually means to friends and family and to the one that I truly loved and will be deeply missed my loving father exactly four years on December 12, 2010. Just short from my father's birthday on January 17th! Take Care Vera and sorry if this comment was very sentimental. Happy Holidays to you Vera and Gooch. From, The Good Humor Penquin.

Saturday, December 04, 2010 4:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Michael Fein said...

I agree that everything that you said about the Woodland Hills Post Office! The Woodland Hills Post office is where I go. The long never ending lines and they never have enough post workers to move the line quicker. The post workers always seem to be in bad moods and we both agree that the service stinks. Just because it is the holiday season they get busy at times but even when it is not the holiday season it always seems that there is never a good time to go to the Post Office! From, The Good Humor Penquin.

Saturday, December 04, 2010 10:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home