Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, December 03, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 496 - Fallopian Friday Edition


Weekend Plans, Voicemail, "Actors I Love", "Can You Believe This Shit?", "Auntie Got Tweeted" and Roger.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Anonymous Scott said...

I can see that your dislike of all things religious can lead to the conundrum you mentioned, regarding Christmas Music. It seems to me that, with some big exceptions, the majority of the really beautiful holiday music is religious in theme, while the Santa and the Snow stuff seems to be mostly upbeat, perky, good for Party Time, but not so good for relaxation and easy listening. It is a shame you have such trouble listening to what is probably the most beautiful music of the season. In other words, you're screwed.

Saturday, December 04, 2010 8:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Michael Fein said...

One of my favorite movies with Anne Bancroft was the movie called Keeping The Faith. The cast was Anne Bancroft, Eli Wallach, Jenna Elfman, Ben Stiller,and Edward Norton. It is one of my favorite comedy movies with a great cast. I noticed that you were playing in the background music from the movie Tootsie played by Dave Grusin.I love the movie Tootsie with Dustin Hoffman and I love hearing the music from Dave Grusin. I also love the love theme music from Dave Grusin of the movie On Golden Pond. From, The Good Humor Penquin.

Saturday, December 04, 2010 4:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home