Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Vera Speaks - Show 500 - Mechanical Monday Edition


It's A Scott-A-Gooch-A-Palooza!!! With Shitty Audio.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I wish I was there with you!!!

Monday, December 13, 2010 5:20:00 PM  
Blogger Vera Charles said...

I wish you were too, but can you imagine FOUR in that room!??!?! LOL. xoxoxoxoxo

Monday, December 13, 2010 5:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Larry V said...

You were too hard on the audio. It was perfectly fine!

I had something similar happen to my eye a year or so ago. Does that mean I have a type a personality? Oh dear gussie!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:15:00 PM  
Blogger Vera Charles said...

You don't need a Type A personality...you work with Fat Ass..that's enough to blind ANYONE!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Wes Stone said...

My sister had something happen to her eye, which sounds similar to yours. The eye doctor really did tell her it's because of her Sicilian heritage. The quack said something about it happening to certain ethnicities.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 10:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home