Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 522 - Wonder-Filled Wednesday Edition


Mail's In, PO Box Thank You's, Someone I Like Died, From The Windmills Of Weagel's Mind, Movie Recommendation Time and In James's Mind.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Anonymous jon kobeck said...

I was just listening to todays show. I was very surprised when you said that on a video game job a voice over is only paid a couple hundred dollars. Wow! I think its a good thing that you mentioned that, because I am sure that many people who are not in show biz, like myself, would think it was much much more. I would have assumed a voice actor would make several thousand dollars on a job, even video games. Thanks for the clarification.
And how the hell do you have money to buy food with that kind of pay?!

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 9:42:00 AM  
Anonymous turnipHed said...

I have to say that movie is one of my favourite classics of all time...

I stumbled on it one day when I was home sick on the TCM channel...laughed the whole way thru.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 7:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Michael Fein said...

I love the movie "The Long Long Trailer". I have the VHS video cassette of the movie.I also enjoyed Carolina In My Mind from James Taylor. It is also one of my favorite songs from James Taylor!From, The Good Humor Penquin.

Saturday, February 05, 2011 9:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home