Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 517 - Fried Friday Edition


It's In The News, Voicemails, Lovieland Birthdays, Mails In and Your Song.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Anonymous Quinquin said...

Thanks, Auntie, for your points on Elton John's adoption. As always, I agree with everything you said. I dislike this popular opinion that everything that children need is money (you might also look at Angelina Jolie's adoption addiction and the media's coverage thereof), whereas I would suggest that the most important thing, next to nutrition and a safe home and surroundings, is time and attention by their parents. And while I'm not doubting that Elton John's baby's enviroment isn't loving and safe, I have to think about the points you made that feed my concearn...
I loved the song you played, it's one of his best.

Friday, January 21, 2011 6:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Wes Stone said...

If Friday is the porthole to the weekend, then certainly Sunday is the poop chute to the weekdays.

Friday, January 21, 2011 8:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home