Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 510 - Wave File Wednesday Edition


Call From Conscience, Voicemail, A Year Of Re-Bleads, A Blead "Bread & Bummer" and "If".

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Anonymous Michael Fein said...

I am a big fan of the music group of Bread. I always listen to it on Pandora as one of my stations. They play the music from Bread and other artists that have similar music to Bread. You expressed that you are not a fan of Bread but I am glad that you love the song "If".It is a great song and when I was in Choir Class in High School, "If" by Bread was the song that I was singing to everybody in the classroom! Thank You for playing the song even though I did not request it and you do not take requests. It was a very nice surprise for the Good Humor Penquin's 39th Birthday today!

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:57:00 AM  
Blogger The Satyrsphere said...

HI AUNTIE! I love the show! I left a link to you at the website of my new podcast: The Satyrsphere!
http://satyrsphere.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 06, 2011 5:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, I am worried about Conscience. How is he supposed to listen to the show (and hear your message to send you his current address) without Onetta's laptop? I hope he is safe and will return home soon, and hopefully without having to turn tricks to earn the busfare...

Wonderful blead!

Friday, January 07, 2011 2:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home