Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, January 03, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 509 - Millet Monday Edition


Conscience On Skype, Voicemails, "Weekend Recap", "Lovieland Birthday", "Someone I Like Died", "The Windmills Of Weagle's Mind" and Maureen's Morning After.

Link:Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Anonymous Michael Fein said...

That is a very cute photo of Eunice and Howard! Thank You for the Lovieland Birthday wishes even though it is two days early! My birthday is Wednesday January 5th that I will be turning 39 years old!It is fine that you did it early. No Problem at all! I am truly sorry to get you all upset regarding to request a song for my birthday! That was rude of me asking you to do something that you do not want to do!It will not happen again and I am truly sorry!I love every song that you play on your little show and it is your show and you have every right to play the music that you want to play! I am sorry that I called you DJ! Take Care! Much Love And Hugs To You! From The Good Humor Penquin!

Monday, January 03, 2011 8:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture is absolutely beautiful! I don't remember ever seeing many pictures where the dogs personalities popped out at you quite so much. Art worthy- really.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 9:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, I'm no pet psychologist, so I'm taking a wild guess here, but I think Eunice is feeling neglected and is in need of attention and therefore took that dump into the entrance area on New Year's Eve.
This is often the case with humans, too, when an only child is getting a new sibling.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 6:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home