Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, January 07, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 511 - Funkadelic Friday Edition



A Special Friday Song, "Howard Report", Voicemails, Voicemails, Voicemails, Weekend Plans And Iris's Mystery.

Link-A-Dinka-Doo: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

7 Comments:

Anonymous Scott said...

I enjoy Brenda Boo. She likes my hair.

Friday, January 07, 2011 5:40:00 PM  
Blogger Wes said...

The Can-Can was written by Cole Porter. That's a word repeated twice.

Friday, January 07, 2011 9:06:00 PM  
Anonymous groomerzig said...

...and no one mentioned Howard be thy name?

He is SO cute! (My ex business partner bred show and field Weimies so I know how some extremely energetic they are)

Friday, January 07, 2011 9:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Michael Fein said...

I am glad that Howard is feeling better! That is great news! I love the Friday song that Pat did! The Friday song always puts The Good Humor Penquin in happy spirits!

Saturday, January 08, 2011 9:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, and I don't really know how to put this in the right words, but you're not that, um, good at doing the Conscience-bit in the beginning. You should try to convince him to return home and to the show! I mean, Howard is so precious, how can he not love him once he gets used to having him around the house.

Saturday, January 08, 2011 4:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Kathy said...

The bath really shows the difference in size between E & H. He is just cute - looked like he was wondering what was going on and E looking on so lovingly and patient.

Cute! Thanks for Sharing.

Monday, January 10, 2011 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew Couk said...

Awwww! Feeling all squeegy now! My pups were never that good at shower time. LOL.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home