Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, July 04, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 585 - Merry Making Monday Edition


It's a 4th of Jew-Lye Gooch-A-Palooza !!!!

From Gooch:
Until I no longer have to pay taxes for being on my husband's health insurance, and we can comfort each other in any hospital anywhere in this country, and our marriage is treated equally coast to coast, I maintain that we and all other gay people are only partially free; let freedom and equality ring for all. Spain, Canada etc. give me hope that the U.S. will live up to its promises someday.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gooch

Monday, July 04, 2011 7:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

yay

Monday, July 04, 2011 11:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home