Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, September 09, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 613 - Flag Flapping Friday Edition


"Can You Believe This Shit", "I Read An Interesting Tweet", "Can We Talk" and Maura's Tie.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, I'm relieved to hear that you're still following Madge Weinstein, I was worried that there was a fall out (and bad blood) after you left ETHS (without publicly sharing reasons on any party involved). So I guess you also noticed how Yeast Radio recently made a turn back to content-driven, interesting, enjoyable (mostly solo-) grums this summer. I'm eagerly awaiting her first grum as an expat :-)

Monday, September 12, 2011 6:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Oh, and Concscience, what a great painting, I knew you had it in you, you just had to find the right craft to express it. Keep it up, honey!

Monday, September 12, 2011 6:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home