Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 606 - Woo-Woo Wednesday Edition


A Baseball Mit And A Blead - "The Picture In Her Attic Was Destroyed." and Betty's Memory.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

1 Comments:

Anonymous Quinquin said...

I really liked that Blead! It made me think about gay men's fascination with/attraction to eccentric and exalted women (of course I'm generalizing)- maybe it has to do with the concept of camp and our fascination with that. Maybe you could pick that topic up on AGBGTG some time.
Oh, and the song, which was a version I think I've never heard. I usually listen to the London version with Elaine Paige and the German version with Angelika Milster (remember your German Gypsy-recording?). I always enjoy discovering new songs/versions when listening to your progrum!

Sunday, August 28, 2011 11:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home