Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, August 05, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 599 - Feel THAT Friday Edition


"Can We Talk", "RNSOTD", "It's Brenda Boo Again", "I Hate Technology!" and That Ain't No Way To Treat A Lady.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

4 Comments:

Anonymous Michael Fein said...

Hi Auntie Vera and Conscience:


Thank You for playing the song That Ain't No Way To Treat A Lady sung by Helen Ready. I love Helen Ready. There are three favorite songs that I love from her and they are Peaceful, You and Me Against The World,and Candle On The Water from the movie Pete's Dragon. I am surprised that Adagio Ristorante does not have a website to look at there menu? Are they only open for dinner? I wonder if they are open for lunch? How are there prices for Italian Food and how good is the food and there service? As you know The Good Humor Penquin also lives in the surface of the sun and if the prices of the food are reasonable and the food and service is good? I just might go there for a early dinner next Saturday August 13th! Take Care and Happy Anniversary Auntie Vera and Gooch! You never know you might even see The Good Humor Penquin there for dinner!From The Good Humor Penquin, Michael Fein.

Saturday, August 06, 2011 5:11:00 AM  
Blogger Vera Charles said...

Yes Lovie... just what we need on our romantic anniversary night out....company......NOT. ;-)

Saturday, August 06, 2011 10:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Michael Fein said...

Please Do not worry The Good Humor Penquin will not be there for dinner.I will respect your privacy. I might go there sometime at the beginning of September to celebrate my 12 Year Anniversary from work! The company that I work for will take me there for Anniversary Lunch. Let's hope that they are open for lunch and not just open for dinner.I still would have like to see a menu from there website?

Saturday, August 06, 2011 5:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie Dearest, I am quite a few years your junior and even I own a CD by Helen Reddy...

Sunday, August 07, 2011 11:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home