Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 592 - Wet-End Wednesday Edition


Voicemails, "Ask Auntie Vera", "RNSOTD", "It's Brenda Boo Again" and Judy's More.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, I think you got a bit mixed up with the numbering here, actually this one should be show #592, therefore the numbering in iTunes henceforth differs from the numbering on the blog. But I guess nobody actually gives a rat's ass about this ;-)

Howard looks really cute in that picture btw.

Saturday, July 23, 2011 10:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, I was wondering while listening to your campground post-recording-story, is there no management around to tell them to keep the noise down, or eventually throw them out if they can't behave?
It reminded me of when back I was 15 and I was partying with the rest of my class at a campground by a lake, it was actually the night many of us got drunk for the first time (myself included). Well, at around 3 o'clock in the morning, we were thrown out by management or some poor intern receptionist or whomever for being too loud (we had that coming).
I'm just glad that at least you weren't bothered by the bad music.

Saturday, July 23, 2011 10:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home