Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, July 08, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 587 - Freelance Friday Edition


Voicemail, "Auntie Got Twittered" and Danny Wright's Black & White.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365


Amazon Wish List

2 Comments:

Anonymous Michael Fein said...

Hello Auntie Vera:


I just love the song Moon River played by Danny Wright. Moon River was one of my father's favorite songs! I also have the Black and White CD from Danny Wright and some other CD's from Danny Wright! I also listen to his music being played on Pandora! Richard Clayderman is also a pianist. I also have some CD's from Richard Clayderman. I also love piano music. It is so soothing and comforting and relaxing. Take Care and The Good Humor Penquin loves you lovies!From The Good Humor Penquin, Michael Fein.

Friday, July 08, 2011 8:13:00 PM  
Blogger mindya12 said...

Me love you long time.

Monday, July 11, 2011 6:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home