Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 586 - Wilted Wednesday Edition


Voicemail, Our 4th Of July, "Rat Report", "I Saw It On TV" and Cat's Broken Morning.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Anonymous GranolaJim said...

Auntie V.- I love the show and have been listening for about 3 years now. About the gay marriage joke- it was not mean spirited and more importantly, it was funny (I think). We need to keep our sense of humor about these things. Thanks for the show, you frequently make me smile.

Sunday, July 10, 2011 3:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, in reference to the Liza Minnelli-comment: I think Joy Behar was merely hinting that Liza has got a history of marrying (presumably) gay men (Peter Allen, David Gest), rather than engaging a stereotype that all gay marriages involve Liza's ice sculptures...
It's topics like this that make me miss you on ETHS (or ETHS period)...
XO

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 2:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home