Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, August 01, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 597 - Modess Monday Edition


"Weekend Recap", Voicemail, "Rat Report" and YOUR FAULT!

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Anonymous Quinquin said...

OMG, Auntie, I can't believe you listened to Sweeney Todd from Paris as well. I was so happy that they broadcast it on the radio, because I'm rather fond of Caroline O'Connor who sang the role of Mrs. Lovett at the Théâtre du Chatelet back in April and May. Sweeney Todd is one of my favourite Sondheim-pieces, my second would be Into The Woods. 3 1/2 hours of Sondheim music sounds delightful!
THANK YOU for playing "Your Fault/Last Midnight" at the end of the show, I enjoyed it a lot.

Thursday, August 04, 2011 11:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Oh, and have your heard what happened to Madge Weinstein with the Google+? She did a solo show about it last week, which certainly killed any desire on my side to join that network.

Thursday, August 04, 2011 11:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home