Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 615 - Festered Fistula Friday Edition


Voicemails, "Hey Vera, What's Up?", "Ravages Of Age" and Joni's Circle.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, your "Ravages Of Age"-segment is one of my favourites, because I love the song, the one from Pippin. (Not that I wish for you to have any such ravages, nor aging in general for that matter)
The song in the end was very moving, I have to listen to it again.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

I was totally surprised to hear that the Grinch was dealing with Ravages of Age, too. For some reason I always picture him as this handsome young man while you are this (gorgeous) slightly older Sugar Daddy type of a man... somewhere in your early 40s... well, since you're reluctant to share any pictures this is the image I drew in my mind. That's why I'm always confused when you describe yourself as overweight and old and wearing a Hawaiian shirt and white socks or your husband as 'aging', because that's not necessarily what you look like in my mental picture...

Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie Dearest, I hope you don't mind me smartassing in your comment-section, but since you asked for explaination...
Aquitaine is a region in the south-west of France, which I think, at the times when Eleanor was alive, was even bigger than nowadays.

Monday, September 19, 2011 1:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home