Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Vera Speaks - Show 665 - Fixed It Friday Edition


Voicemail, "Tweet me A Question", "That's What You Think Vera", "Vera's Goddamn Dental Drama" and Sad Sophie.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

1 Comments:

Blogger Guy Mtl said...

Not able to download the episodes 667 and 668 through iTune I can see that they are there but not able to get them... but i was able to get 666, so I guess that it's not only Mevio that is f***d

Good luck for everything....

Maybe it is iTune Canada ?

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 1:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home