Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Monday, January 30, 2012

You get what you pay for.....


Mevio is shitting itself again and in doing so the trickle down theory is in effect.
My account, as all the other Mevio accounts I am aware of, has disappeared.

I cannot post anything until Mevio fixes its fuck-up.

I'm sincerely sorry Lovies. Mevio is free.. you get what you pay for.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sapientum said...

Meanwhile Curry is counting his million$

Monday, January 30, 2012 3:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

That's bad news :-(
Obviously they're a very respectable business, I'm glad Madge Weinstein still owns shares- NOT.

Monday, January 30, 2012 3:59:00 PM  
Blogger Guy Mtl said...

So I guess the new US copyright laws have been enforced

Thursday, February 02, 2012 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home