Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 618 - Fine Fuckally Friday Edition


Voicemails, "Cleaning Lady Report", "Do I Have To See This While I'm Eating My Breakfast?", "RNSOTD" and Fiddler.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

3 Comments:

Anonymous Louisiana Lurker said...

Hello there Auntie Vera:

I'm a new subscriber to the show, I found your cast via Big Fatty and Pride 48. I'm definitely enjoying the podcast.

I wanted to offer condolences on your mixed feelings on having Howard neutered. I agree it's the responsibility of honorable pet owners to do so. I have heard of a product you may or have not considered, they are called Neuticles:

http://www.neuticles.com/

These essentially are prosthetic testicles so the dog appears intact. Not sure how to feel about them myself. On one hand they may make the dog look and feel self confident, but on the other, they are a purely cosmetic implant of a foregin substance into the dogs body.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Louisiana Lurker

Friday, September 23, 2011 9:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, I'm just glad you didn't get busy searching for a Fiddler-recording with Harvey Fierstein, or even worse, Jerry Lewis...
Personally, in terms of Tevye though, I prefer Topol (despite the fact that, according to Patti LuPone's autobiography, he doesn't really seem to be a nice person)

Sunday, September 25, 2011 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger breezyautumn said...

I listen!!!! I love your podcast. I love Conscience. Never liked the Waltons sorry. Tell Howard I am sorry for his losses. Although it may be for the best. My answer for the dinner ordeal is to always have plenty of pre-cooked chicken on hand. chicken chinese or chicken pasta or chicken over a salad, make life simpler! :D

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 6:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home