Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 625 - Weimaraner Wednesday Edition


Voicemail, "Weather Report", "I Saw This On TV", "Someone I Like Died", "Showbiz Report", "Party Update" and An Actor's Life.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

1 Comments:

Anonymous Scott said...

That kid you saw from "The Middle" is a hoot on the show. He has some kind of bone disease which has prevented his natural growth; he moves so awkwardly that the camera cuts away from him whenever he needs to walk. So I'm not surprised he's riding an overgrown tricycle around the lot. I watch "The Middle," and can occasionally catch the great Marsha Mason as Patricia Heaton's mother. More importantly, the older son on the show is almost always seen in his underwear. Which I find artistically satisfying.

Monday, October 17, 2011 4:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home