Vera Speaks

Thoughts. Advice. Upbraids. General Verbal Vomiting from your favorite mythical Auntie... or, at the very least, your ONLY mythical Auntie.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Woodland Hills, California

I'm a fifty-Something year old gay actor living with my angel husband and our two four-legged angel children in the San Fernando Valley.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Vera Speaks - Show 628 - Will Call Wednesday Edition


"Weekend Recap Part 2" and Blue Oyster's Fear.

Link: Vera Speaks on Mevio
or
Vera Speaks on iTunes

Vera’s Amazon Wish List

VeraSpeaks.com
Auntieveracharles@gmail.com
Listener Line: (206) 339-3468
Twitter – Auntievera
Facebook – Auntie Vera Charles

P.O. Box 561
Woodland Hills, CA 91365

2 Comments:

Anonymous Quinquin said...

Auntie, I have to say, when you discribed the fear and the terror you felt while sitting in the waiting room /in the chair made my eyes teary. I am so very proud of you! It proves to me that you are a man of great character, facing (and eventually overcoming) your fear, yet doing the right thing, whatever is necessary for your health, however unpleasant it may me. And judging from your tweet last night you didn't end up leaping out of the window :-)

Friday, October 21, 2011 3:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Quinquin said...

I did try to send you good vibes, I didn't pray though, since I thought you might disapprove ;-)

Friday, October 21, 2011 3:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home